Yesterday I tried to install Kali Linux in my laptop. The installation succeeds and ask to remove installer cd/dvd/external drive at the end. But after that when I boot from Kali it starts installation process again. I continue installation 2 more times, but same issue continues.
I am very confused about the issue.
My Laptop Configuration
- Intel pentium dual core processor.
- 2GB RAM
- 320 GB Hard disk
- Windows 7 installed in C: drive
- I have another 3 Drives of 71GB each D:,E:,F:
- I am installing Kali on F: drive.
- I created a root partition, a boot partition and swap partition
At my boot screen I can see 2 Operating Systems:
- 1- Windows 7
- 2- Debian Linux installer