For speed and convenience I do not shutdown my system when I am only gone some minutes, but do a
pm-suspend! When the system "unsuspends"/resumes I would like that there is a (screen)lock (on X and all other terminals) which in addition should initiate a forced shutdown after some time has passed without login.
- Locking console when computer suspends/hibernates
- Where to put scripts that run when computer is resumed?
already indicate some way to me. And the special aspects sought in this question is that of:
- BOTH all virtual terminals this (tty1-tty6) should be inaccessible
- AND X should be inaccessible
- MOREOVER I would like that after resume/wakeup there is only a brief time slot to login again and else the system should "self-destruct"
An important reason/backgroud is that I do want to limit risk to expose an unlocked LUKS partition. While upon boot the disk is protected but not when I leave my system only suspended.