A puzzle: files being uploaded in realtime by SCP to SERVER1 need to be transferred to SERVER2.
- SERVER1 doesn't actually have network access to SERVER2 (NAT); however SERVER2 has SSH access to SERVER1
- SERVER1 and SERVER2 both are running Linux
- SERVER2 has FTP server running, can ran HTTP server to receive files
- SFTP server on SERVER2 is not an option
- Files transferred to SERVER2 need to be deleted from SERVER1 on successful transfer
Preference is to use running FTP server on SERVER2.
Any ideas on simple ways to transfer files from SERVER1 to SERVER2?
FTP over reverse SSH tunnel was ruled out; curl would probably work over reverse SSH tunnel with HTTP server running on SERVER2, but it requires HTTP server which is more work.