I'm running Linux Mint (only OS other than in VirtualBox) and wanting to remove it. I've created a Live USB of Windows 8 using Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool - Yes, I know it says Windows 7 but I've been doing research and I am hearing from everywhere that it also works for Windows 8.
- The ISO was loaded on just fine (AFAIK)
- Computer came with Windows 8 pre-installed
- I have Safe boot and Fast boot disabled in the BIOS Settings
- I have USB as my first boot option
- I have tried both the USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports
Yet, Mint is all that will boot up.
Anybody have a similar issue????
The computer is a Toshiba Satellite S855D Laptop with an AMD APU quad-core processor (3 CPU, 1 GPU)