4 replaced http://unix.stackexchange.com/ with https://unix.stackexchange.com/
source | link

Before I move to the problems with filenames, I want to say that some encoding problems with such an ssh session are solved by setting the remote locale so that it matches the local localeare solved by setting the remote locale so that it matches the local locale, namely,

Before I move to the problems with filenames, I want to say that some encoding problems with such an ssh session are solved by setting the remote locale so that it matches the local locale, namely,

Before I move to the problems with filenames, I want to say that some encoding problems with such an ssh session are solved by setting the remote locale so that it matches the local locale, namely,

3 the tag for the system/distro I am using
| link
2 (minor) more clear English
source | link

Problems solved by matching the locale settings

Problems solved by matching locale settings

Problems solved by matching the locale settings

1
source | link