|visits||member for||3 years, 11 months|
Currently doing micromagnetics simulation @Physics of Surface and Interface, Dept. of Mat. Sci. & Eng., Grad. School of Eng., Osaka U.
- Computational Science
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Functional programming (still figuring out Haskell.)
- Took a liking to Julia programming language!
What got me stumped recently:
- Just couldn't figure out how to solve things just by scans in Theano metaprogramming language too)
- Doesn't have the foresight to determine whether C++ template metaprogramming is worth the time invested in learning it.
Apt/Aptitude: how to filter packages that are impossible to install?
added 694 characters in body
How do I hide packages from appearing in apt system?
added 263 characters in body
Distributed package repository for Linux?
added 119 characters in body; added 25 characters in body