I need work.
I'm broke all of the time, and that sucks.
mikeservjr is getting older, too, and the sock-mobile of many colors just isn't the sell-out crowd-pleaser it once was. These days he hardly bats an eye at a walking, talking Optimus Prime without an equally technologically impressive accompaniment of subservient autobots.
And I want to spoil him, at least a little bit; he's a super-cool kid, and he deserves it.
What can I do?
I can learn.
- Compare a few of my earliest answers here with a few of my latest and judge the truth of this statement for yourself.
I can make mistakes.
- I do this a lot, and I am not shy about it.
- I own my errors honestly and I remember them.
- Without my mistakes I'd have a much harder time learning.
I can argue.
- Showing me my mistakes usually requires at least a little of this.
- If I respect your point well enough to argue it, then it is because I also respect your capability of logically defending its merits in the face of reasonable opposition.
I can teach.
- As I continue to learn from my mistakes and those of others, I enjoy documenting my own versions of the most meritorious arguments I have heard or otherwise divined alongside working examples that prove their merit.
- Learning is impossible without teachers, and the teacher who is also a student never lacks for a new lesson in either capacity.
See my answer catalog here if you're curious about my technical strengths or weaknesses, and, if interested, consider reading more about me personally.
If you'd like to contact me for any reasonable reason you can direct emails to mikeserv at gmail and I expect I will be happy to hear from you.