|visits||member for||7 months|
|seen||Nov 25 at 12:39|
Some stuff I worked on:
- LibSylph, a class library/standard library replacement in C++.
- Multi Minecraft Manager
- Drawtest, a simple Java library for pixel art.
- Seychelles, a restricted command line for embedded systems with SCP and SFTP support
- zshfw, a framework for ZSH plugin and theme management.
Also see my Github repo.
Stuff I hope to start working on more some day:
- Salsa, a programming language inspired by Smalltalk, Lisp, Lua and C++.
- Aplida, a unified application and plugin management system for Linux (similar to LaunchServices on OS X)
- Sylt, an object-oriented extensible POSIX-compliant microkernel in C++.
- Ritera, a web framework and content management system in C++.
As you may see above, I quite enjoy C++, especially the new C++11 revision :) -- it's not too low-level, not too high-level: it's juuust riiight.
|bio||website||seysayux.net||visits||member for||7 months|
|location||Belgium||seen||Nov 25 at 12:39|
0 Votes Cast
This user has not cast any votes