I'm a Computer (Web) Programmer/Analyst based in Anchorage, AK and Minneapolis, MN. I use (among other things) ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server.
I build things. Bicycles, computers, websites, guitars, cars, motorcycles, sound sytems... lots of things.
- Resume: http://ericmenze.com
- Personal Website: http://ehryk.com
- Pause your videos at specific locations: http://pauseforlater.com
- Calculate and build spoked bicycle wheels: http://wheelspoking.com
- See activity specific analysis of your GPX Files: http://gpxdataanalyzer.com
- Tool to open command/powershell prompts from any location (Windows): https://github.com/Ehryk/ContextMenuTools
48 Why do we need to mount on Linux? jan 8
18 Is there an online/web interface to search and list apt-get packages and see summaries and recommendations? oct 30 '13
6 How do I get a single total of lines with `wc -l`? jan 31 '14
5 Is it possible to run any distro from RAM from within an .iso saved on an NTFS file system? feb 21 '13
2 What are the interface prefix meanings in ifconfig? jun 25 '13
1 How does kernel swapping / INT 13h interrupts work? feb 24 '13