|visits||member for||1 year, 9 months|
|seen||Sep 27 at 12:54|
Best Rank :
916/43935 - Top 6% +15174 : 2-8/05/2011
I have experience in design and development of both front-end web-based and back-end distributed applications, Mobile apps, Web services and familiar with ontologies and Semantic Web.
I am familiar with agile methodologies, distributed development, version control systems, code revision, documentation and specification, data and architectural modeling, problem solving and I am pretty quick with algorithms.
Most of my knowledge comes from reading books, blogs, MOOC courses, and learning from those I’ve worked with along the time.
- OS: Daily use of Ubuntu, Mac OS Snow Leopard, MS Windows, Server 2008
- Office: LibreOffice, MS Office, Latex
- Cloud env : Heroku
- Software: Eclipse, Code::Blocks, Aptana, Dreamweaver, XMLSpy, emu8086, Packet Tracer, StarUML, Wireshark, VirtualBox
- Programming: Java (EJB, JPA, JDBC, RESTfull WS, Swing) C, C++, XML(XPath, XSLT) Shell, PL/SQL
- Ontologies & Semantic Web: RDF, RDS, OWL2, SPARQL, Jena API, JRDF, Protege
- DB: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- DBMS: MySQL Workbench, pgAdmin, PhpMyAdmin
- Application Server: Tomcat, Glassfish, TomEE
- Mobile: PhoneGap, Android
- Software Engineering: RUP
- Modeling methodology: Merise
- Modeling language: UML
- Software tools: Git, Maven
- Scientific tools: Matlab, GNU Octave
- Model Checking: Promela/SPIN
- Networking: Ethernet, TCP/IP, IPv4/v6, LAN, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, routing, CDN, security, ACLs, RNIS, Frame Relay, X25, Server 2008 (Active Directory/DHCP/DNS/IIS/FTP), MPLS
- Software Defined Networking: Floodlight Controller, OpenFlow, Mininet, Python
Having fun developing awesome stuff.
|bio||website||careers.stackoverflow.com/…||visits||member for||1 year, 9 months|
|location||Tunis, Tunisia||seen||Sep 27 at 12:54|
1 Vote Cast
|all time||by type|