Greetings! I'm usually at Stackoverflow and occasionally Super User. I code with my primary focus on quality because eventually when you code enough you end up going much faster than people whose primary focus is on speed. There are three types of answers: cheap, affordable and expensive; 99.8% of the time you should not settle for anything other than affordable, if a standard or browser is simply not up to par yet then it's okay to settle on cheap or expensive 0.1% of the time.
Web programming skills:
- XHTML5 as application/xhtml+xml.
- CSS 1/2~2.1/3 (padding property used very sparingly).
innerHTML&& frameworks &&
scriptelements in the body).
- Object oriented PHP.
- Normalized relational MySQL, eventually migrating to Maria, PostgreSQL isn't viable.
"In any place work is done, you cannot accept anything less than competence if you want high quality."
Development Desktop Computer:
- AMD FX-8350
- AMD Radeon R9-290X 4GB
- 16GB DDR3-2133
- C:\ 1TB SSD
- D:\ 2x1GB SSD / RAID 1
- Logitech G110 keyboard
- Samsung 32" U32E850R 4K 8 Bit/PLS; prefer 2560x1440
- Windows 7 64 Bit (heavily modified)