An open source telnet and SSH Client for the Windows and Unix platforms.
PuTTY is a terminal emulator client developed by Simon Tatham, and is considered Beta Saftware. RSA, DSA, 3DES, AES, Arcfour & Blowfish cryptographic algorithms/ciphers are supported.
The following applications are distributed alongside
pscp - Secure Copy
- psftps - SSH File Transfer Protocol
- puttytel - Telnet
- plink - PuTTY backend API
- pageant - SSH authentication agent for all PuTTY applications
- puttygen - Public-key cryptography generation tool
- pterm - Terminal emulator simulare to xterm & VT102