I'm installing Debian Wheezy on a 50 GB partition of a 500 GB Seagate SATA hard disk with 2 GB RAM. I want to use following partition scheme, but stuck at:
- How much (in percent) of disk space should be given to following partitions?
- The order in which partitions should be created?
So that system runs very fast and smooth.
/ /boot /home /tmp /usr /var /srv /opt /var/www /usr/local SWAP
- Debian Wheezy 64 Bit Update up to Date
- Role of Machine Server
- Main Software
- Bind9, Apache2, Mysql-Server, PHP5
- 500 GB Seagate SATA Hard Disk
- 2 Partitions 50 GB & 450 GB I do not want touch 450 GB Partition (sda2) however I can take 50 GB more from sda2 if required