Rainlendar is a great tool to keep events and tasks on the desktop (I did not find a better solution yet).
The problem is that the application completely hides if you press:
- The "Show Desktop" button of Mint's panel (taskbar)
- Special-Key + d / CTRL + ALT + d
Possible Rainlendar position settings:
- On Top - Does not work
- Normal - Does not work
- On Bottom - Does not work
- On Desktop - With this option, the application won't hide, but would be on top of every window. So this isn't really a solution.
Is it possible to prevent Rainlendar from hiding or is there at least a command to show Rainlendar again (at the moment I have to kill the process and start it again) or any other solution?
- Linux Mint 15 "Olivia" with Cinnamon 1.8.8
- Rainlendar 2.11.1
Everything is up-to-date at the moment.