I have the following setup:
- Witopia SSL account
- Synology 409 NAS (with OpenVPN and Apache etc)
- Apple AirPort router (configured for NAT)
- Locked IPT-box (using DHCP and NAT traversing)
Internet | Router (192.168.0.1) | |--NAS |--Mac |--PS3 |--IPT-box
- The NAS should handle the VPN connection with Witopia.
- All connections originating outside the Router and who are routed to the NAS or Mac should reach its target. Nothing originating from outside should enter the VPN tunnel.
- All connections that originates behind the router and are "aimed specificly" at the NAS should reach it and not be hijacked by the VPN tuinnel.(NFS, SBM, HTTP etc)
- Connections that originates from applications on the NAS and terminates anywhere outside the router should go through the VPN tunnel.
- All connections from PS3 that terminates outside router should go through the tunnel. Connections from PS3 to NAS (SMB, NFS, DLNA etc) should not go through the tunnel, but be served by the NAS.
- All connections to and from the IPT-box should go direct via the router, not the tunel.
Is this possible with the hardware that I already have? How and where should I configure it?