I have a wordpress copy installed on /home/username/public_html/site, and now the problem is :
- Nginx running PHP with "www-data" identity
- The site folder owner and group are "username", not "www-data"
- So wordpress had no permission to create folder
- I changed owner and group of "site" to "www-data", wordpress is working ok
- But ftp can't create a folder - ftp is login as username/pass
Is it possible to have a /home/username/public_html/site, and both working on PHP side and ftp side. Any advice is appreciated!