qqq.deb installs the program
qqq that should run from
uqqq user account. The package consist of the
qqq.conf config file and
How should the package manage the creation of user
uqqq? Are there any best practices or official guidelines about this?
- Just create the user automatically
- Create the user automatically on first startup from
- Create the user automatically on first startup of
qqqprogram (without arguments)
- Don't create any user accounts, refuse to start unless the user is explicitly created by administrator (for example, using
- Don't create any user accounts, run unsafely from root by default;
- Interactively ask in postinst, init.d script or the
qqqitself whether to create a user.
Should the package remove the user account when uninstalled?