I checked Xfce power manager seems settings correct but laptop screen goes black after 10 minutes of inactivity. Actually the problem is that shared Wi-Fi (configured using hostapd package) stops to work. After that I can't get WIFI to work again without system reboot. Here is what I have and what have tried:
- Linux debian-dell-netbook 3.2.0-0.bpo.2-amd64
- RTL8188CE chip with latest driver installed from sources
- Checked /var/log/* northing happens in logs
- WiFi works in 802.11g, with 'n' I got the same issue.
- sudo modprobe -rfv rtl8192ce && sudo modprobe -v rtl8192ce ips=0 fwlps=0
- sudo iwconfig wlan0 mode managed