I am wondering if it is possible to :
- Store a mailbox in a way that the system administrator (ie: root) cannot see it
- User(s) with the valid credentials would be able to see it AND be able to search quickly in it, preferably via http access
I know that I can:
- Encrypt on the partition level, but it won't disallow the system administrator from seeing files in it.
- Encrypt emails with the GPG system, but I don't if and how I could apply it to an entire mailbox (ie: past and future emails in this mailbox).
- Give access to a mailbox via an open source webmail like roundcube, but I don't know if and how he would be able to access an encrypted mailbox
Do you know if this is possible?