Is there some sort of auto text-insertion program with macros, similar to PhraseExpress for Windows in Linux?
In case you've never seen this application it offers the following features:
- Organize frequently used text snippets.
- Expand abbreviations in any program.
- Automate repetitive tasks.
- Auto-complete repetitive phrases.
- Quick access to the Windows Clipboard History.
- Correct spelling mistakes in any application.
The key feature being that you can paste prebuilt snippets of text. There are of course other features I'm interested in, but in general I was wondering if there was an application that offered similar features to PhraseExpress on Linux.