After I updated my Kernel to version 3.0, i always get this line when my Arch-Linux system is booting up:
Loading User-specified Modules [BUSY] [FAIL]
I have no idea what could cause this to happen. My
MODULES-array in the
/etc/rc.conf-file looks like this:
MODULES=(fuse wl !b43 !ssb !usblp vboxdrv vboxnetflt)
I checked the modules which are loaded (using
modprobe) and they all load just fine.
My idea was, that one of the Blacklisted modules in my
MODULES-array got kicked out of the kernel or renamed and now the system can't find it (to block it). So i checked all available kernel-modules using:
ls -R /lib/modules/3.0-ARCH/kernel/ | grep <module-name>
I found all of the modules in the array except for the last two (from VirtualBox). However, trying to manually load them with
modprobe works and
lsmod shows that they are probably loaded after boot.
Also, I checked the
/var/log/kernel.log-logfile (nothing obvious here).
So, I need ideas on what could probably cause this to happen or where I can find the corresponding logfile (since there is a
daemons.log-file, but no