I want to connect to Internet using wireless automatically(using a script or program)
Currently,I do the following steps to connect to Internet by wlan:
- Select the wlan access point,
- Then KDE desktop will prompt a authentication windows to input my root password
- Then open my browser. A webpage from the access point server is shown. The page is for me to input the username and password I have bought
- Then I submit the form waiting for response
- Last, connected.
I am wondering if I can have all those steps performed in a program or a script.
For step 3 and 4, I think I can use curl to POST data.
But prior to this step, how can I do the the following:
- select wlan access point in KDE Network Manager(any command or library?).
- input the password KDE prompted for me.