I've learnt the basics of programming in bash. I'd like to study a few examples of bash scripts so that I can learn good habits for bash scripting.
In particular, I'm interested in examples of bash scripts that show:
- how to process arguments and trigger conditional functionality
- how to check for input errors
- how to perform command completion
- how to organise a bash script into functions, commands, and so forth
- how to present help messages
For example, I learnt a lot from autorandr on github. Are there any other such scripts or script repositories where I could learn about bash scripting conventions?