I have a problem printing from Libre Office (3.4.0 build 12).
- OS: Arch Linux, CUPS version 1.4.6
- Description: Brother HL-2040
- Location: Home
- Driver: Brother HL-2040 Foomatic/hl1250 (recommended) (grayscale, 2-sided printing)
- Connection: socket://192.168.178.1:9100
- Defaults: job-sheets=none, none media=iso_a4_210x297mm sides=one-sided
When printing Slides for Libre Office Impress with "Landscape" orientation, they are printed with "Portrait" orientation, as a result, right part of the slides are missed.
In Libre office:
File->Printer Settings -> Properties -> Pager:
- Paper Size: A4
- Orientation: Lanscape
File-> Printer Settings -> Properties -> Device:
- Printer Language Type : PDF
If I change Printer Language Type to PostScript everything work OK.
The problem is that Libre Office does not store this setting.
Question: How can I permanently change the Printer Language Type setting to Postscript?