I am looking to perform a diff between 2 directories, both of which contain may files and subdirectories.
I am hoping to perform a one-way diff between a source and target directory that will return only the following:
- Files that exist in source but not in target
- Files that have changes in source that do not exist in target
So this would exclude:
- Files that exist in the target but not in the source
- Any additions that have been made to files in the target directory that do not conflict with a line in the source
- Any changes related to whitespace
Is this possible? I am using Cygwin.