- I have a low-power consuption machine: eee pc, ok.
- I need to run a virtualized windows xp on it. (Because of a windows-only program..)
- I need to reach it from a smartphone (Android).
- The smartphone connects with mobile broadband to the internet.
- Sound is needed too. (The windows-only program gives sound when a notification window comes up from it, and I HAVE to see it a few minutes - my phone is always next to me)
- So I need to connect to the remote virtualized guest persistently. (all day..)
- I need this in a secure way.
I was thinking about:
Are there any better solutions for this?