I am currently working on a development project where I need to run four different PHP programs (both with MySQL backends) and one Django project.
- XenForo (forums.domain.com) [PHP Forum]
- OSQA (qa.domain.com) [Django/Python QA Site]
- PHPFox (social.domain.com) [PHP Social Network]
- BugTrackr (bugs.domain.com) [PHP Bug Tracker, custom made]
- Wordpress (www.domain.com) [PHP CMS]
How would this be possible so that they could all coexist on the same Apache, play nice with each other, and not crash the system every n hours?