So currently I am getting the 403 forbidden error. I have tried everything that I could possible think of. It was working a couple of days ago however it has stopped working now. I have tried everything from adding:
Order Allow,Deny Allow from all Require all granted
Which is on all of my vhosts. Also I have tried chmod +x each of the sites main directory. So right now I am stumped, I have looked everywhere trying to figure out why it is happening.
AH01630: client denied by server configuration:
Is what I am getting on every attempt to access one of the sites. I'm guessing this is what I expect from using an old PPC G5 mac as a server running YDL which I went ahead and compiled everything from source myself -.-