I have a HP Envy4 5306tx laptop with Intel+Nvidia dual cards, and I install fedora 19 X64 on it without NVidia proprietory driver. However, there are some problems about the X and TTY。
- The TTYs are normal and switchable through Ctrl+Alt+Fn, when booting with runlevel 3.
- When X starts, I cannot switch to any TTY. If I press Ctrl+Alt+Fn, I get a blank screen(black/grey/blue), and cannot go back to X.
- When I exit Windows manager, I also get a blank screen. And I have to press power key to poweroff.
There are some errors in
[26.217] (EE) Failed to load module "glamoregl" (module does not exist, 0) [26.448] (EE) open /dev/dri/card0: No such file or directory [26.461] (EE) open /dev/fb0: No such file or directory
There are also some errors in
- Failed to activate service 'org.freedesktop.Consolekit': time out
- [system] Activation via systemd failed for unit 'dbus-org.freedesktop.nm-dispatcher.service'
How that happens? Is it related to the dual cards?